Popular Posts

Saturday, March 13, 2010

About I'm goin to be 15 1/2 this month and i was wondering were i can work? any where in Henderson or close to

I'm goin to be 15 1/2 this month and i was wondering were i can work? any where in Henderson or close to.?
I'm really mature. I'm good with people and im a hardworker. please help. i dont want to be picky but i'd like to work somewhere near or in the mall in henderson because my mom works near there.PLEASE help.mahalo for your time ^_^
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I know how you feel It might be tough to get a job because you are 15 plenty of places are not hiring because of the economy, also try to apply to jobs during the school year, you are more likely to get a job then


Read more other entries :