Popular Posts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

About I am 15 and i need to find a job in Henderson, Nv

I am 15 and i need to find a job in Henderson, Nv?
I am 15 and i really need a job, i can't seem to find one that will hire a 15 year old, most of them you have to be 16. I tried babysitting and it didn't work out. I REALLY need help, can anyone help me? pleasee!
Las Vegas - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have zaxbys around that area they will hire at 15.
2 :
just go to google and search jobs for nv
3 :
ur 15 u need to have some fun hello 15
4 :
the only place i know that hires is del taco at 15
5 :
You're just going to have to wait until you're 16.
6 :
Contract to water people's gravel front yards.
7 :
usually restaurants will hire 15 year old kids for busing tables, McDonald's or BK or any fast food


Read more other entries :